Buy => The Official CompTIA IT Fundamentals (ITF+) Self-Paced Study Guide (Exam FC0-U61) eBook
Discover whether IT is the right fit for you with IT Fundamentals (ITF+). We help you gain a broad understanding of IT as you begin to pursue a career in tech.
Designed for self-paced learners, this fully illustrated book covers all the latest FC0-U61 exam objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content. Includes the following:
- Review questions at the end of each unit
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
What you’ll learn
This study guide and the CompTIA IT Fundamentals (ITF+) certification are designed to help you acquire the knowledge and skills to setup and use a computer at home securely and keep it in good working order as well as provide informal support for PCs and simple computer networks in a small business.
After reading the text you will be able to:
- Set up a computer workstation and use basic software applications
- Understand the functions and types of devices used within a computer system
- Apply basic computer maintenance and support principles
- Understand some principles of software and database development
- Configure computers and mobile devices to connect to home networks and to the internet
- Identify security issues affecting the use of computers and networks
Accessing the eBook
eBooks are delivered through the Official CompTIA Self-Paced Study Guide eReader. This platform gives browser-based access to the full content with bookmarking, search, and annotation features. You will receive an access key and full instructions for accessing the platform within 3-4 hours of purchase.
Access keys must be redeemed within 12 months of purchase.
This is single user license and may not be shared.
Leave a Reply