Buy CertMaster Learn for Cloud Essentials+ (CLO-002)
COMPREHENSIVE ELEARNING THAT ALLOWS YOU TO LEARN AT YOUR OWN PACE.
Your Cloud Essentials+ Certification Training Solution
Ensure you are well-prepared on test day with comprehensive online training for Cloud Essentials+, only from CompTIA. CertMaster Learn is interactive and self-paced, combining instructional lessons with videos, practice questions, and performance-based questions to help you prepare for your certification exam and a career in IT.
Included in CertMaster Learn for Cloud Essentials+:
- 100% coverage of exam objectives
- Over 15 hours of engaging content and videos
- 5 lessons with scenario-based Performance-Based Questions
- 50 practice questions with immediate feedback
- 70-question final assessment
CertMaster Learn features that help you nail the material:
- Instructional lessons, images, and videos to help you learn the material
- Practice questions and performance-based questions to assess and apply what you know
- Achievement badges, flashcards and a game center to keep you engaged
- A personalized dashboard to track progress
- Daily study tasks and a countdown calendar to keep you on pace
Feel confident when you’ve prepared for your exam with CompTIA CertMaster Learn!
HOW YOU’LL TRAIN WITH CERTMASTER LEARN FOR CLOUD ESSENTIALS+
Extensive learning content, videos, flashcards, games, and more covering all exam objectives.
PERFORMANCE-BASED QUESTIONS (PBQS)
Interactive scenario-based questions to prep you for the exam experience.
PRACTICE QUESTIONS WITH FEEDBACK
Hundreds of practice questions and a timed final assessment to help assess your readiness.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN WITH CERTMASTER LEARN FOR CLOUD ESSENTIALS+
CertMaster Learn covers topics across all objectives on the CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ exam, including:
Explain cloud principles, identify cloud networking concepts and storage techniques, and understand cloud design aspects.
Management and Technical Operations
Explain aspects of operating within the cloud, such as data management or optimization and understand the role of DevOps in cloud environments, like API integration or provisioning.
Governance, Risk, Compliance and Security for the Cloud
Understand risk management and response concepts related to cloud services and identify the importance and impacts of compliance in the cloud, such as regulatory concerns or international standards.
Business Principles of Cloud Environments
Identify and employ appropriate cloud assessments like feasibility studies, benchmarking, or gap analysis, highlight key business aspects of cloud vendor relation adoption, and comprehend cloud migration approaches.
LESSONS AND TOPICS:
- Lesson 1: Understanding Cloud Computing Concepts
- Lesson 2: Applying Cloud Business Principles
- Lesson 3: Advising a Cloud Design and Migration
- Lesson 4: Operating in the Cloud
- Lesson 5: Managing Cloud Governance
Leave a Reply