Buy CertMaster Learn for IT Fundamentals (FC0-U61)
COMPREHENSIVE ELEARNING THAT ALLOWS YOU TO LEARN AT YOUR OWN PACE.
Your ITF+ Certification Training Solution
Ensure you are 100% ready on test day with comprehensive online training for ITF+, only from CompTIA. CertMaster Learn is interactive and and combines instructional lessons with assessments, videos, and performance-based questions to help you prepare for your certification exam and career in IT.
Included in CertMaster Learn for IT Fundamentals (ITF+):
- 100% coverage of exam objectives that focus on job roles
- Over 40 hours of engaging content
- 23 lessons with 12 interactive Performance-Based Questions
- 202 practice questions with immediate feedback
- 75-question final assessment simulates the test experience
Exclusive CertMaster Learn features that help you nail the material and ace your exam:
- Narrative instruction, images, videos, and games to keep you engaged
- Achievement badges, flashcards and a personalized dashboard to track progress
- PBQs and practice questions show what you’ve mastered and what to revisit
- Countdown calendar to keep you on pace
Feel confident when you’ve prepared for your exam with CompTIA CertMaster Learn!
HOW YOU’LL TRAIN WITH CERTMASTER LEARN FOR IT FUNDAMENTALS (ITF+)
Extensive learning content, videos, flashcards, games, and more covering all exam objectives.
PERFORMANCE-BASED QUESTIONS (PBQS)
Interactive scenario-based questions to prep you for the exam experience.
PRACTICE QUESTIONS WITH FEEDBACK
Hundreds of practice questions and a timed final assessment to help assess tour readiness.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN WITH CERTMASTER LEARN FOR IT FUNDAMENTALS (ITF+)
CertMaster Learn covers topics across all objectives on the CompTIA ITF+ exam, including:
IT CONCEPTS & TERMINOLOGY
Comprehend notational systems, illustrate the basics of computing and explain the value of data and troubleshooting
Know how to set up and install common peripheral devices to a laptop/PC or secure a basic wireless network
APPLICATIONS & SOFTWARE
Manage applications software, understand the various components of an operating system and explain the purpose of methods of application architecture
Comprehend programming language categories, interpret logic, and understand the purpose of programming concepts
Able to explain database concepts, structures, and purpose, as well as understands methods used to interface
Understand confidentiality, integrity, and availability concerns of secure devices and best practice methods
Leave a Reply