Buy CertMaster Learn for Security+ (SY0-601)
Your Security+ Certification Training Solution
Ensure you are 100% ready on test day with comprehensive online training for Security+, only from CompTIA. CertMaster Learn is interactive and and combines instructional lessons with assessments, videos, and performance-based questions to help you prepare for your certification exam and career in IT.
Included in CertMaster Learn for Security+:
- 100% coverage of exam objectives that focus on job roles
- Over 40 hours of engaging content
- 16 lessons with interactive Performance-Based Questions
- 160 practice questions with immediate feedback
- 90-question final assessment simulates the test experience
Exclusive CertMaster Learn features that help you nail the material and ace your exam:
- Countdown calendar to keep you on pace
- Narrative instruction, images, videos, and games to keep you engaged
- Achievement badges, flashcards and a personalized dashboard to track progress
- PBQs and practice questions show what you’ve mastered and what to revisit
Feel confident when you’ve prepared for your exam with CompTIA CertMaster Learn!
HOW YOU’LL TRAIN WITH CERTMASTER LEARN FOR SECURITY+
Extensive learning content, videos, flashcards, games, and more covering all exam objectives.
PERFORMANCE-BASED QUESTIONS (PBQS)
Interactive scenario-based questions to prep you for the exam experience.
PRACTICE QUESTIONS WITH FEEDBACK
Hundreds of practice questions and a timed final assessment to help assess your readiness.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN WITH CERTMASTER LEARN FOR SECURITY+
CertMaster Learn covers topics across all objectives on the CompTIA Security+ exam, including:
Identifying and understanding vulnerability causes, testing, impacts, and actors involved
Applying hardware and software to support organizational security
Applying business policies, plans, and procedures to reduce risk and impact
Designing and implementing secure frameworks, systems, controls, and best practices
CRYPTOGRAPHY & PKI
Understanding basic cryptographic concepts, algorithms, and functions
Leave a Reply