Buy CompTIA CertMaster Learn for Server+ (SK0-005)
Your Server+ Certification Training Solution
Ensure you are 100% ready on test day with comprehensive online training for Server+, only from CompTIA. CertMaster Learn is interactive and self-paced, and combines instructional lessons with assessments, videos, and performance-based questions to help you prepare for your certification exam and career in IT.
Included in CertMaster Learn for Server+:
- 100% coverage of exam objectives that focus on job roles
- Over 30 hours of engaging content
- 12 lessons with interactive Performance-Based Questions
- 120 practice questions with immediate feedback
- 90-question final assessment simulates the test experience
Exclusive CertMaster Learn features that help you nail the material and ace your exam:
- Countdown calendar to keep you on pace
- Narrative instruction, images, videos, and games to keep you engaged
- Achievement badges, flashcards and a personalized dashboard to track progress
- PBQs and practice questions show what you’ve mastered and what to revisit
Feel confident when you’ve prepared for your exam with CompTIA CertMaster Learn!
HOW YOU’LL TRAIN WITH CompTIA CertMaster Learn for Server+ (SK0-005)
Extensive learning content, videos, flashcards, games, and more covering all exam objectives.
PERFORMANCE-BASED QUESTIONS (PBQS)
Interactive scenario-based questions to prep you for the exam experience.
PRACTICE QUESTIONS WITH FEEDBACK
Hundreds of practice questions and a timed final assessment to help assess your readiness.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN WITH CERTMASTER LEARN FOR SERVER+
CertMaster Learn covers topics across all objectives on the CompTIA Server+ exam, including:
Server Hardware Installation & Management
Install and maintain physical hardware and storage
Manage and maintain servers, including OS configuration, access control and virtualization
Security & Disaster Recovery
Apply physical and network data security techniques and Understand disaster recovery and implement backup techniques
Diagnose and resolve system hardware, software, connectivity, storage and security issues
Leave a Reply